Connected with the Termite Exterminator Townsend DE Locals Rely On!
Modern problems require modern solutions. Perhaps this explains why termite treatment methods have evolved over the years. Previously, applying home-based solutions was considered the only way out.
However, it was a temporary treatment method, and homeowners reported infestation soon after the treatment. Our organization is one of the leading termite removal companies Townsend DE, because we use new and innovative technologies to treat termites.
Our professionals seek to offer long-term solutions that keep your home from future termite attacks. Of course, spraying products on swarmers kills them for the time being, but it isn’t an authentic, long-term solution.
At termite removal company Townsend DE, we ensure you get the reward of your investment. Although we offer affordable services, we do not compromise quality.
We’ll address different termite treatment techniques we use to resolve our customers’ pain points.
The Termite Control Townsend DE Locals Depend On!
The pesticides used for treating termites are called termiticides. Before you freak out reading chemical treatments, note that we only use legal EPA-approved products that have been checked and tested for safety.
EPA only approves products that do not pose unreasonable risks to your health or belongings. Our specialized solutions give structural protection to your furniture and wooden purposes.
Termite exterminator Townsend DE professionals carefully handle the task of termite control and limit damage to your possessions.
If you prefer non-chemical treatments for some reason, you can go one. These methods include but are not restricted to the following:
- One possible way out is a physical barrier. This involves incorporating it during construction.
- Generally, sand and steel mesh make up for excellent physical barriers.
- Lastly, biological control agents are also successful treatment types, but they primarily work in laboratory settings.
Termite baits have gained popularity recently. They aim to limit the use of insecticides and their effect on the environment and human well-being. However, they depend on cellulose baits that consist of slow functioning insecticide.
Common ingredients found in termite baits include the following.
- Hydramethylnon. The insecticide is used to control roaches, termites, crickets, and ants.
- Hexaflumuron. It is utilized for the termite inspection and baiting system.
- Lufenuron controls fleas and termites
- Diflubenzuron disrupts insect activity
- Noviflumuron inhibits termite growth and spread.
Conventional Barrier Treatments
Soil applied treatment is one of the most prevalent termite infestation control methods. However, termiticides utilized for this treatment type must be listed for the particular use. In addition, this treatment requires professional help and expertise.
If handled carelessly, it can be hazardous. An improperly conducted method can contaminate the home and surrounding water wells. Plus, it would fail to work against termites.
For this reason alone, it is better to hire skilled professionals. Our Termite Removal Townsend DE team is trained in all sorts of termite treatment types and won’t disappoint regardless of the process difficulty.
We take special precautions when conducting conventional barrier treatments.
Following the Integrated Pest Management Principles
The Termite Exterminator Townsend DE Locals Depend On!
We believe in taking appropriate steps for effective pest management and control. Therefore, we follow the IPM guidelines when drafting a termite infestation treatment plan for you. This approach involves the use of common-sense practices.
For example, we use precise information on pests’ life cycles and their environmental interactions. This data and pest treatment methods are merged to control pest infestation in the most economical ways.
The process seeks to minimize potential danger to individuals, the environment, and property. The IPM principles are used for agricultural and non-agricultural settings, including gardens, workplaces, homes, and commercial buildings.
The four-tiered approach involved in IPM includes the following:
- Setting action thresholds. This step helps determine the precise point at which pest control must be held. For instance, a single pest existence doesn’t always indicate control is needed. Instead, action must be taken when they become a threat.
- Identifying pests. Not all insects and organisms require control. Some organisms are hazardous, while others are beneficial. This step involves monitoring the pests properly to take further action.
- Prevention. IPM program involves managing the garden, yard, crops, and indoors to prevent pests from becoming risky. This may involve planting pest-free rootstock and other efficient and inexpensive control methods.
- Controlling pests. When identification and action thresholds signify a pest control is needed, and precautionary measures do not work anymore, IPM programs determine an appropriate pest control method. This generally begins with less risky treatment methods, which may be followed by other techniques if proven ineffective.
We have a reputation as one the most authentic termite inspection companies Townsend DE. Not only do we use the latest techniques, but we follow standardized methods and EPA approved treatment techniques to control termite activity on your property.